What makes our Medicare health plans better?
We offer multiple Medicare plan options so you can choose the plan that's right for you - including Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage Plans and Prescription Drug Plans.
Our plans include:
- Plan options with monthly plan premiums as low as $0
- Prescription Drug coverage
- Access to one of the largest provider networks
- Freedom to choose any network doctor, hospital or other without referral
- Free SilverSneakers® Fitness Program membership
- More coverage than Original Medicare
- Low physician office visit copayments
- Routine vision and hearing benefits
- No copayment for annual physical exams
- Prescription drug coverage
- Mail-order prescription program
- Plans with coverage when you travel in the United States
- No-Hassle claims filing
Get added value when you choose Blue!
- Accepted Worldwide
- Check benefit information and claims status online and on your mobile phone
- Locate doctors and healthcare professionals online and on your mobile phone
- BluePerks which features exclusive members savings of up to 50% off a wide range of health-related products and services-including Lasik surgery and massage therapy
No matter what kind of Medicare health plan you're looking for, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has a plan for you. To learn more about our plans, click here.
BlueAdvantage PPO is available in all Tennessee counties. BlueAdvantage is a product offered by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
A Health plan with a Medicare contract.
A stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract.
Individuals must have both Part A and Part B to enroll. Members may enroll in the plan only during specific times of the year. Contact BlueAdvantage PPO for more information.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, restrictions may apply.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1, 2013.
You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for extra help, call: · 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/7 days a week; · The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call, 1-800-325-0778; or · Your State Medicaid Office.
People with limited incomes may qualify for Extra Help to pay for their prescription drug costs. If you qualify, Medicare could pay for up to seventy-five (75) percent or more of your drug costs including monthly prescription drug premiums, annual deductibles, and co-insurance. Additionally, those who qualify will not be subject to the coverage gap or a late enrollment penalty. Many people are eligible for these savings and don't even know it. For more information about this Extra Help, contact your local Social Security office or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
You must use network pharmacies to access prescription drug benefits, except in non-routine circumstances, and quantity limitations, step therapy and prior authorization may apply.
BlueAdvantage PPO uses an approved network of providers. With the exception of emergencies or urgent care, it may cost you more to get care from out-of-network providers.
You must use plan providers except in emergency or urgent care situations or for out-of-area renal dialysis or other services. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network providers neither Medicare nor BlueAdvantage PPO will be responsible for the costs.