As of January 1, 2022, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is in our BlueAdvantage (PPO)SM network. Learn More.
We’ve got you covered
Many of our Medicare Advantage plans include:
- $0 premium options
- No referrals required
- Preventive care and wellness services at no extra cost
- Preventive and comprehensive dental care at no extra cost
- A care team in your corner
$0 annual deductible for medical coverage.
$0 annual deductible for our plans that include Part D prescription drug coverage.
Free Fitness Membership
Includes gym access and online workout videos at no extra cost.
Hearing Aid Coverage
Get coverage for hearing exams, hearing aids and fittings.
Coverage for routine eye exams and an annual allowance for glasses or contacts.
Comprehensive Dental Care
Get an annual allowance for cleanings, exams and other dental care.
Preferred Generic Drugs
Any preferred generic prescription is just a $1 copay for our plans that include Part D prescription drug coverage.
Up to $10 copay per visit.
Up to $10 copay per session.
Save money with a free fitness membership
Our plans include a free fitness membership with access to thousands of online exercise videos and more.
- Exercise at home or at a local fitness center
- Choose from many locations, from national chains to local gyms
- Group exercise classes designed for all fitness levels and abilities
- Keep track of your fitness goals
- Access healthy diet and fitness tips
Don't need or want Part D prescription drug coverage? We have a plan designed just for you.
Our BlueAdvantage Freedom (PPO)SM is a Medicare Advantage plan designed with Veterans in mind. It doesn't include Part D prescription coverage. So if you don't want that or you already have creditable Part D prescription coverage, it might be for you.
- $0 primary care provider (PCP) copay
- $1500 dental allowance per year
- Up to $75 quarterly allowance for over-the-counter items
- Up to $40 Part B monthly premium reduction